- Location: Team Vincent Motorsports
- Year: 2007
- Manufacturer: Sea-Doo
- Model: GTX 215 LIMITED
- New/Used: Used
- Hours: 115
- Primary Color: BLUE
- Trim Color: SILVER
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: T53942
|Engine Type||215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax® 4-TEC® engine|
|Bore and Stroke||100 x 63.4 mm|
|Cooling||Closed-loop cooling system|
|Fuel System||Supercharged with intercooler, 52mm throttle body|
|Dry Weight||805 lbs. (366 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||15.9 US gal. (60 l)|
|Height||47.2 in. (120.0 cm)|
|Length||130.3 in. (331.0 cm)|
|Width||48.0 in. (122.0 cm)|
|Rider Capacity||1, 2 or 3|
|Storage Capacity||33.0 US gal. (125 l)|
|Pump||Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator|
|Transmission||Direct drive, forward/neutral/reverse|
|Hull Type||Modified-V, composite|
TEAM VINCENT MOTOR SPORTS
PACKAGE DEAL FOR SUMMER FUN!!
2007 SEADOO GTX LIMITED, 215 ROTAX SUPER CHARGED ENGINE, 0 HOURS ON SUPER CHARGER (MAINTENAINCE REBUILD JUST COMPLETED) COVER INCLUDED, TRAILER INCLUDED
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT BRADY IN SALE, TVMSALES@GOLDEN.NET OR 519-632-8810
Don't be surprised when the dock boy offers valet parking.
As if the most fully-featured watercraft in the industry wasn't already loaded enough, 2007 marks the arrival of another level of luxury. Thanks to a sleek, sophisticated new look, ultra comfy new touring seat, and the usual amenities you'd expect from our top-of-the-line model. All powered by the 215 hp supercharged, intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine. Shall I bring your ride around, sir?
- New, watertight removable storage bin and tray: The largest storage capacity in the industry (33 gallons/125 liters).
- Digital infocenter with new depth gauge: 19 function digital infocenter. Sleek, easy to read gauges for info at a glance.
- New, wider handlebars: For more comfort and easier maneuverability.
- Learning key: Sea-Doo Learning Key for learning to ride with greater confidence and control.
- Tilt Steering
- Glove box with removable GPS: Glove box with built-in handheld GPS.
- Engine: 215 hp Rotax 4-TEC Intercooled Supercharged 1494cc Engine.
- New touring seat: For a more comfortable ride and better lower back support.
- CLCS: Closed-loop cooling system improves durability and keeps the engine and its coolant at the ideal operating temperature for maximum performance.
- Also comes with: Removable dry bag, removable front tray, safety kit, mooring cable, sand bag anchor, waterproof cellphone case, recessed cargo cleats.
- Reboarding ladder: For easier boarding.
- OPAS: Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
- Length: 130.3 in. (331.0cm)
- Width: 48.0 in. (122.0cm)
- Height: 47.2 in. (120.0cm)
- Weight (dry): 805 lbs. (366Kg)
- Rider capacity: 1, 2 or 3
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gallons (60L)
- Storage capacity: 33.0 US gallons (125L)
- Type: 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with intercooler, 52mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100mm x 63.4mm
- Displacement: 1494cc
- Compression ratio: 8.4:1
- Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: Direct drive, forward/ neutral/reverse
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital inductive
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 volt
- Type: Modified-V, composite
- Color: Cosmo Blue
- Speedometer (Information Center): STD
- Tachometer (Information Center): STD
- Fuel gauge (Information Center): STD
- Depth gauge (Information Center): STD
- Information Center (19 functions): STD
- D.E.S.S.™: STD
- O.P.A.S.™ system: STD
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™ (LK1 or LK2): STD
- Mirrors: STD
- Reboarding ladder: STD
- Double density comfort hand grips: STD
- New, wide handlebars: STD
- Reboarding deck pad: STD
- Watertight, removable storage bin: STD
- Glove box with integrated GPS by Garmin
- Front and rear touring seats
- Waterproof cell phone case
- Removable dry bag
- Depth gauge (Information Center)
- Removable front tray
- Sandbag anchor
- Recessed cargo cleats
- Tilt steering
- Safety kit
- Mooring cable
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Forward/neutral /reverse: Improves maneuverability especially around docks and trailer ramps.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously remove water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Modified-V design: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of water conditions, and greater maneuverability.
- FRP construction: Strong, light and easy to maintain.
- Sponsons: For improved handling.
- D-Sea-BeI™ System: Sound reduction system for a quieter ride.
- Bumpers: Help protect watercraft from damage while tied to a dock or another craft.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Temporary docking loops: Provide access for quick tie-up.
- Carpeted footwells and deck pads: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Double density comfort hand grips: Provide extreme hand comfort and greater looks.
- New, wide handlebars: Adjustable, with ergonomic design for ease of use and comfort.
- Reboarding platform: For easy and comfortable mounting of the craft in deep water.
- Floating safety lanyard: Stops engine in manual and emergency situations.
- Seat strap: Aids in reboarding from water and as a passenger handhold.
- Grab handle: For easy reboarding and as a passenger handhold.
- Built-in reboarding step: Grooved fold-down for easy reboarding.
- Removable, watertight storage bin: Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Extra-large storage compartment(s): Abundant room for supplies on extended cruises.
- Glove compartment: Great place to store smaller items.
- Ski eye: Improved for easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Extended range fuel tank (15.9 US gal): Provides maximum cruising and exploring range.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 19 key operating functions: Fuel Level Low Fuel Level, Low Oil Pressure, Low Voltage, Hi Voltage, Tachometer, Overheat, Hour Meter, Maintenance Info, Speedometer, Compass, Error Codes, Check Engine, Lake Temperature, Depth Gauge, Sensor Check, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key.
- Dual drain plugs: Screw type design with built-in retainer for easy removal and installation.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft- deterrent system.
- Adjustable mirrors: Increase field of view.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Operator's guide, Instructional video and booklet: Informs you of boating regulations, care, maintenance and operating safety features.
- Off-Power Assisted Steering (O.P.A.S.™): Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Supercharged 1494cc four-stroke, intercooled, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder: 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, ptimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM range to reduce emissions and reduces fuel consumption.
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™: LK1 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 35 mph. LK2 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 50 mph. Options are programmable by dealer.
- Chokeless starting: Simple, user-friendly starting.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Ensures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tips Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.