|Engine Type||electronic R.A.V.E.™|
|Displacement||51.9 cu. In. (849 cc)|
|Bore x Stroke||3.2 in. (82 mm)|
|Brake Type||Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line|
|Front Suspension||Front suspension RAS™ 3|
|Front Travel||8.4 in. (Front suspension max. travel 214 mm)|
|Rear Suspension||Rear suspension tMotion™|
|Rear Travel||9.4 in. (Rear suspension max. travel 239 mm)|
|Ski Type||Pilot™ DS 2 (with 2.5 in. Lug track), Pilot™ DS 3 (with 3.0 in. Lug track)|
|Ski Stance||35.2 in. (895 mm)|
|Track Dimensions||16 in. (406 mm) W x 154 in. (3923 mm) L x 2.5 in. (63.5 mm) H|
|Fuel Capacity||9.5 gal. (36 L)|
|Dry Weight||440 lb. (154 in.) (200 kg)|
|Color||Sunburst Yellow / Black|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- REV® platform
- pDrive clutch with clickers
- Ergo-step side panels
- Compact digital gauge
- tMotion™ rear suspension
- PowderMax† FlexEdge™ track choice: 16 × 154 / 165 × 2.5 / 3.0 in.
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Warm glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- Running boards with large opening
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- ROTAX® ENGINE: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, electronic R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7900 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 liters / 9.5 gallons
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 liters / 3.6 quarts
- Drive clutch type: pDrive
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3800 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 19 (154 in. – 165 in.)
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45 (154 in. – 165 in.)
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 6
- Drive sprocket diameter: 166 mm / 6.5 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- 200 kg / 440 lb (154 in.)
- Vehicle overall length: 3422 mm / 134.7 in. (154 in.)
- Vehicle overall width: 1057 mm / 41.6 in.
- Ski stance: 895 mm / 35.2 in.
- Ski overall length: 1040 mm / 41 in.
- Track nominal width: 406 mm / 16 in.
- Track nominal length: 3923 mm / 154 in.
- Track profile height: 63.5 mm / 2.5 in.
- Front suspension: Front suspension RAS™ 3
- Front shock: Front shock HPG™
- Front suspension max. travel: Front suspension max. travel 214 mm / 8.4 in.
- Rear suspension: Rear suspension tMotion™
- Center shock: Center shock HPG™
- Rear shock: Rear shock HPG™
- Rear suspension max. travel: Rear suspension max. travel 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Frame: REV
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 2 (with 2.5 in. Lug track), Pilot™ DS 3 (with 3.0 in. Lug track)
- Seating: Mountain
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks / Grab handle
- Riser block height: 190 mm / 7.5 in.
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Compact
- Electric start: Optional
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: Optional
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine: Next generation of the most advanced directinjection two-stroke engine technology. Designed for reliability and durability with proven 4-stroke and diesel technologies.
- Summit Ergo-Step side panels: Rear section of the panels are ergonomically shaped to support the rider’s shins on downhills. Narrow profile and shape at bottom minimizes "paneling out" in sidehilling. Toe-hold can be added as an accessory.
- pDrive™ clutch: Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% new clutch. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and lightweight.
- tMotion™ suspension: A swiveling rear arm and split front arm allow the skid to flex laterally for more predictable carving. More rising-rate motion ratio adds capacity and comfort.
- Compact digital gauge: Includes all critical data points in a small, lightweight package positioned perfectly to be seen by a standing rider.
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard