|Engine Type||Rotax® 850 E-TEC®|
|Displacement||51.9 cu. in. (849 cc)|
|Bore x Stroke||3.2 in. (82 mm) x 3.2 in. (80.4 mm)|
|Carburetion||Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors|
|Brake Type||Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line|
|Front Suspension||Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: HPG™ Plus|
|Front Travel||8.7 in. (220 mm)|
|Rear Suspension||Suspension: cMotion™; Center Shock: HPG™; Rear Shock: HPG™|
|Rear Travel||9.4 in. (239 mm)|
|Ski Type||Pilot™ DS 2|
|Ski Stance||38.4 or 40.2 in. (975 or 1,020 mm)|
|Track Dimensions||15 in. (381 mm) W x 146 in. (3,705 mm) L x 1.6 in. (40.6 mm) H|
|Fuel Capacity||9.5 US gal. (36 L)|
|Dry Weight||478 lb. (217 kg)|
|Windshield||17 in. (430 mm)|
|Color||White / Black|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
With the latest technology and design, the 2018 Renegade Backcountry 850 E-TEC sleds are the best of all worlds – and the premier crossovers in snowmobiling.
- cMotion™ rear suspension: Crossover-specific suspension uses best principles of the rMotion™ trail and tMotion™ mountain skids for confident cornering and agile boondocking.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine: Next generation of the most advanced direct-injection two-stroke engine technology. Designed for reliability and durability with proven 4-stroke and diesel technologies.
- Cobra 15 x 146 x 1.6 in. track: This track features combination of flexible cupped lugs for superior off-trail performance and more rigid lugs for added traction on hard-packed snow.
- pDrive™ clutch: Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% new clutch. Ultraresponsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and lightweight.
- Analog gauge with display
- REV® Gen4 platform
- pDrive™ clutch with clickers
- cMotion™ rear suspension
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- 15 x 146 in. x 1.6 Cobra track
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Adjustable ski stance
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Standard electric start
- Performance trail seat
- Warm glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- Open toe-hold
- Rotax® Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, electronic R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,600 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 21
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 217 kg / 478 lb
- White / Black
- Vehicle overall length: 3,275 mm / 129 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,140 to 1,180 mm / 44.9 to 46.5 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,359 mm / 53.5 in.
- Ski stance: 975 or 1,020 mm / 38.4 or 40.2 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,040 mm / 41 in.
- Track nominal width: 381 mm / 15 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,705 mm / 146 in.
- Track profile height: 40.6 mm / 1.6 in. Cobra
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front suspension max. travel: 220 mm / 8.7 in.
- Rear suspension: cMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™
- Rear shock: HPG™
- Rear suspension max. travel: 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 2
- Seating: Trail performance
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks / Grab handle
- Riser block height: 120 mm / 4.7 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Analog with display
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: 430 mm / 17 in.
- Runner: Square 5/16
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Optional