|Engine Type||Rotax® 850 E-TEC®|
|Displacement||51.9 cu. in. (849 cc)|
|Bore x Stroke||3.2 in. (82 mm) x 3.2 in. (80.4 mm)|
|Carburetion||Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors|
|Brake Type||Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line|
|Front Suspension||Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: HPG™ Plus|
|Front Travel||8.7 in. (220 mm)|
|Rear Suspension||Suspension: rMotion™; Center Shock: HPG™ Plus; Rear Shock: HPG™ Plus|
|Rear Travel||10.7 in. (272 mm)|
|Ski Type||Pilot™ 5.7|
|Ski Stance||42.4 in. (1,077 mm)|
|Track Dimensions||15 in. (381 mm) W x 129 in. (3,269 mm) L x 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) H|
|Fuel Capacity||9.5 US gal. (36 L)|
|Dry Weight||474 lb. (215 kg)|
|Windshield||17 in. (430 mm)|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
The MXZ TNT with 850 E-TEC is designed so you can ride how you want – especially if you want to rail corners and blast to the next one. There’s tons of room to move around and changing positions is natural. And its 850 E-TEC engine is a blast.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine: Next generation of the most advanced direct-injection two-stroke engine technology. Designed for reliability and durability with proven 4-stroke and diesel technologies.
- MXZ Ergo-Step side panels: Design offers natural progression to three natural positions for different cornering styles, including a new, extreme-forward position.
- pDrive™ clutch: Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% new clutch. Ultraresponsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and lightweight.
- LinQ™ cargo system (option): Our cargo attachment system is the hassle-free way to connect cargo bags or a fuel caddy to your sled in seconds.
- Analog gauge with display
- Rotax 850 E-TEC engine
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- REV® Gen4 platform
- pDrive™ clutch
- Ergo-step side panels
- Open toe-hold
- rMotion™ rear suspension
- 15 x 129 x 1.25 in. RipSaw® track
- HPG™ Plus aluminum front shocks
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Backlit multifunction steering controls
- Glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Medium (17 in.) windshield with air deflectors
- Rotax® Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, electronic R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,600 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 27
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 215 kg / 474 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 3,010 mm / 118.5 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,217 mm / 47.9 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,222 mm / 48.1 in.
- Ski stance: 1,077 mm / 42.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,066 mm / 42 in.
- Track nominal width: 381 mm / 15 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,269 mm / 129 in.
- Track profile height: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. RipSaw®
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front suspension max. travel: 220 mm / 8.7 in.
- Rear suspension: rMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear suspension max. travel: 272 mm / 10.7 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Skis: Pilot™ 5.7
- Seating: Trail performance
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks
- Riser block height: 120 mm / 4.7 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Analog with display
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: 430 mm / 17 in.
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Optional