|Engine Type||Rotax® 1200 4-TEC®|
|Displacement||71.4 in.³ (1170.7 cc)|
|Bore x Stroke||3.6 in. (91 mm) x 2.4 in. (60 mm)|
|Brake Type||Brembo brake with braided stainless-steel brake line|
|Drive Clutch||eDrive™ 2|
|Front Suspension||Suspension: RAS™ 2; Shock: HPG™ Plus|
|Front Travel||8.7 in. (220 mm)|
|Rear Suspension||Suspension: rMotion™; Center Shock: HPG™ Plus; Rear Shock: HPG™ Plus|
|Rear Travel||10.7 in. (272 mm)|
|Ski Type||Pilot™ TS|
|Ski Stance||42.4 in. (1,077 mm)|
|Track Type||Ice Ripper XT|
|Track Dimensions||15 in. (381 mm) W x 129 in. (3,269 mm) L x 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) H|
|Fuel Capacity||10.6 US gal. (40 L)|
|Dry Weight||527 lb. (239 kg)|
|Windshield||15 in. (375 mm)|
|Color||Black / Yellow|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
1970s Ski-Doo Blizzard race sleds were legendary for having the best technology and performance and we've used that same mindset in equipping the 2018 MXZ Blizzard for your rough trail adventures.
- RAS™ 2 Front suspension: A taller ski spindle, refined geometry and lighter components sharpen the sled’s already precise handling, especially in extreme conditions.
- rMotion™ with 15 x 129 x 1.25 in. Ice Ripper XT: 129 inch (327 cm) length adds even more performance to the acclaimed rMotion™ rear suspension, without sacrificing any cornering ability. Includes carbide studs embedded in track lugs for added grip in icy conditions.
- Adjustable Pilot™ TS Skis: Radical concept enables the rider to literally dial in the amount of ski bite for conditions and riding style in seconds. A knob adjacent to the ski leg raises or lowers the ski runner – fully extended for very aggressive bite. There are 20 settings over a .5 in. / 12.5 mm range.
- LinQ™ cargo system (option): Our cargo attachment system is the hassle-free way to connect cargo bags or a fuel caddy to your sled in seconds.
- Multifunction gauge with LCD screen
- RAS™ 2 front suspension
- REV-XS™ platform
- rMotion™ rear suspension
- 15 x 129 x 1.25 in. Ice Ripper XT track
- Adjustable Pilot™ TS Skis
- Brembo brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- Multi-function digital gauge with display with engine temperature gauge
- Electric fuel gauge
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- REV-XP™ X seat with 5 L / 1.3 US gal of storage
- Glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- Mechanical reverse
- iTC™ Engine mapping modes (Standard, Sport or ECO®)
- Reversible throttle lever (thumb or finger activated)
- Learning Key included
- Engine oil cooler
- Extended heat exchanger for better cooling capacity
- Rotax® Engine: 1200 4-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, four-stroke D.O.H.C., dry sump
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 1,170.7 cc / 71.4 in.³
- Bore: 91 mm / 3.6 in.
- Stroke: 60 mm / 2.4 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,800 RPM
- Carburation: EFI
- Recommended fuel type: Regular unleaded
- Minimum octane: 87
- Fuel tank: 40 L / 10.6 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.5 L / 3.7 qt
- Drive clutch type: eDrive™ 2
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 2,200 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 24
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 43
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- Dry Weight: 239 kg / 527 lb
- Black / Yellow
- Vehicle overall length: 3,020 mm / 118.9 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,217 mm / 47.9 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,210 mm / 47.6 in.
- Ski stance: 1,077 mm / 42.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,066 mm / 42 in.
- Track nominal width: 381 mm / 15 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,269 mm / 129 in.
- Track profile height: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. Ice Ripper XT
- Front suspension: RAS™ 2
- Front shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front suspension max. travel: 220 mm / 8.7 in.
- Rear suspension: rMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear suspension max. travel: 272 mm / 10.7 in.
- Frame: REV-XS™
- Skis: Pilot™ TS
- Seating: REV-XP™ X with storage
- Handlebar: Straight aluminum with J-hooks
- Riser block height: 115 mm / 4.5 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: Mechanical
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Multifunction
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: 375 mm / 15 in.
- Runner: Adjustable blade 1/4
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard