|Engine Type||Rotax® 850 E-TEC®|
|Displacement||51.9 cu.³ (849 cc)|
|Bore x Stroke||3.2 in. (82 mm) x 3.2 in. (80.4 mm)|
|Carburetion||Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors|
|Brake Type||Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line|
|Front Suspension||Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: KYB® Pro 36 R Easy-Adjust|
|Front Travel||8.7 in. (220 mm)|
|Rear Suspension||Suspension: rMotion™; Center Shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust; Rear Shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust|
|Rear Travel||10.6 in. (270 mm)|
|Ski Type||Pilot™ DS 2|
|Ski Stance||38.4 or 40.2 in. (975 or 1,020 mm)|
|Track Type||PowderMax® FlexEdge™|
|Track Dimensions||16 in. (406 mm) W x 137 in. (3,487 mm) L x 1.75 in. (44.5 mm) H|
|Fuel Capacity||9.5 US gal. (36 L)|
|Dry Weight||481 lb. (218 kg)|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
The most agile Freeride, with 137 in. / 348 cm rMotion rear skid. Venturing off the beaten path is just not enough. To push your limits and do it in style, the agile Freeride – thanks to its REV Gen4 platform and 850 E-TEC engine – is for you.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine: Next generation of the most advanced direct-injection two-stroke engine technology. Designed for reliability and durability with proven 4-stroke and diesel technologies.
- pDrive™ clutch: Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% new clutch. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and lightweight.
- rMotion™ suspension: Sets new standards in comfort, capability and adjustability.
- RS running boards: Designed for aggressive stand-up riding, they are flatter for most of their length, wider and strong. Thicker aluminum sheet, plus front and rear reinforcements to withstand tough landings.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine
- REV® Gen4 platform
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- pDrive™ clutch with clickers
- RS running boards
- KYB Pro 36 R front shocks and KYB Pro 40 rear shocks aluminum piggyback with Easy-Adjust compression adjuster (22 clics)
- Ergo-step side panels
- rMotion™ rear suspension with reinforced rails
- 16 x 137 x 1.75 in. or 2.25 in. PowderMax® with FlexEdge™ track choice
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- Lightweight mountain seat
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Compact digital gauge
- Glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Stiff grab handle on handlebar
- Sea level calibration
- Sway bar quick-disconnect
- Blank White canvas ready for custom wrapping
- Rotax® Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, electronic R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,800 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 23 (PowderMax® 1.75 in.) 21 (PowderMax® 2.25 in.)
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 218 kg / 481 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 3,124 mm / 123 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,140 to 1,180 mm / 44.9 to 46.5 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,222 mm / 48.1 in.
- Ski stance: 975 or 1,020 mm / 38.4 or 40.2 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,040 mm / 41 in.
- Track nominal width: 406 mm / 16 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,487 mm / 137 in.
- Track profile height: 44.5 mm / 1.75 in. PowderMax® FlexEdge™
- Optional track: 57.2 mm / 2.25 in. PowderMax® FlexEdge™
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: KYB® Pro 36 R Easy-Adjust
- Front suspension max. travel: 220 mm / 8.7 in.
- Rear suspension: rMotion™
- Center shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust
- Rear shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust
- Rear suspension max. travel: 270 mm / 10.6 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 2
- Seating: Mountain
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks / Grab handle
- Riser block height: 145 mm / 5.7 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Compact
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: Optional
- Runner: Square 5/16
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard