|Engine Type||Rotax® 1200 4-TEC®|
|Displacement||71.4 in.³ (1170.7 cc)|
|Bore x Stroke||3.6 in. (91 mm) x 2.4 in. (60 mm)|
|Brake Type||Brembo brake with braided stainless-steel brake line|
|Drive Clutch||eDrive™ 2|
|Front Suspension||Suspension: RAS™ 2; Shock: HPG™|
|Front Travel||8.7 in. (220 mm)|
|Rear Suspension||Suspension: rMotion™; Center Shock: HPG™; Rear Shock: ACS (air spring)|
|Rear Travel||10.6 in. (270 mm)|
|Ski Type||Pilot™ TS|
|Ski Stance||42.4 in. (1,077 mm)|
|Track Dimensions||15 in. (381 mm) W x 137 in. (3,487 mm) L x 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) H|
|Fuel Capacity||10.6 US gal. (40 L)|
|Dry Weight||617 lb. (280 kg)|
|Windshield||24 in. (620 mm)|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
The Grand Touring SE delivers the ultimate snowmobile touring experience. It's powerful, easy handling and wows you with unmatched comfort features like the ACS rear shock, luggage, heated seat and more.
- REV-XS™ platform: Layered flowing edge body style is aggressive and sophisticated. Flexible REV-X™ riding ergonomics with more aggressive cornering position; chassis is strong, light and delivers the benchmark for precise trail handling.
- Finger throttle position: Throttle block can be rotated to be used as either a traditional thumb throttle or unique finger throttle.
- iTC™ with ECO® mode: The industry’s only Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™) throttle-bywire technology. Includes three shift-on-the-fly driving modes (Sport, Standard, ECO®), Learning Key feature and optional finger throttle operation.
- 2-up seat with adjustable backrest: Comfortable 2-up seat with adjustable backrest, including passenger handholds.
- Multifunction gauge with LCD screen
- RAS™ 2 front suspension
- REV-XS™ platform
- rMotion™ rear suspension
- 15 x 137 x 1.25 in. lug RipSaw® track
- SilentDrive™ system
- iTC™ Engine mapping modes (Standard, Sport or ECO®)
- Reversible throttle lever (thumb or finger activated)
- Brembo brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- Air Control Suspension (ACS)
- Multi-function digital gauge with display and temperature gauge
- Adjustable Pilot™ TS Skis
- 12V power outlet and heated visor outlets for driver and passenger
- Grand Touring hard side cases, tunnel bag
- Heated 2-up seat
- 1200 4-TEC Rotax® engine with air radiator with fan
- Rotax® Engine: 1200 4-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, four-stroke D.O.H.C., dry sump
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 1,170.7 cc / 71.4 in.³
- Bore: 91 mm / 3.6 in.
- Stroke: 60 mm / 2.4 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,800 RPM
- Carburation: EFI
- Recommended fuel type: Regular unleaded
- Minimum octane: 87
- Fuel tank: 40 L / 10.6 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.5 L / 3.7 qt
- Drive clutch type: eDrive™ 2
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 2,200 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 24
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 16
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- Dry Weight: 280 kg / 617 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 3,226 mm / 127 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,217 mm / 47.9 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,370 mm / 53.9 in.
- Ski stance: 1,077 mm / 42.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,066 mm / 42 in.
- Track nominal width: 381 mm / 15 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,487 mm / 137 in.
- Track profile height: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. RipSaw®
- Front suspension: RAS™ 2
- Front shock: HPG™
- Front suspension max. travel: 220 mm / 8.7 in.
- Rear suspension: rMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™
- Rear shock: ACS (air spring)
- Rear suspension max. travel: 270 mm / 10.6 in.
- Frame: REV-XS™
- Skis: Pilot™ TS
- Seating: 2-up heated
- Handlebar: Bent Steel
- Riser block height: 115 mm / 4.5 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: Electrical
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Multifunction
- Mirrors: Standard
- Windshield: 620 mm / 24 in.
- Runner: Adjustable blade 1/4
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard