|Carrying Capacity||w/o Brakes: 2025 lb.; w/Brakes: 2030 lb.|
|Number of Vehicles||2|
|Trailer Weight||970 lb.|
|GVWR||w/o Brakes: 2995 lb.; w/Brakes: 3000 lb.|
|Number of Axles||1|
|Inside Bed Width||98 in.|
|Overall Length||186 in.|
|Bed Length||127 in.|
A cross between a trailer cap and enclosed trailer, these sleek, lightweight and aerodynamic Triton TC trailers combine the best of our Coverall models with the benefits of a fully enclosed trailer. Features include an all-aluminum, full-tubular frame with a rear drop down ramp and torsion axles.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Unique double seal door design prevents leaks, keeping the cargo area dry.
- Interior wood kick panel protects your equipment.
- Full-length reflective decals for better road visibility.
- A-frame tongue design provides added support and effortless towing for those heavier loads.
- Fully treated marine grade plywood decking and kick panel for durability. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Flexible plastic bridge between ramp door and deck to keep hinge area free of debris and ice.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED marker lights and stop, turn, and tail lights.
- Two LED dome lights for bright, consistent illumination.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch while keeping the tongue off the ground.
- Cam arms and aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to give fluid quality movement and long life.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED bullet marker lights and stop, turn, and tail light bars for long-lasting life and protection from the elements.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Dual air vents: one rear low and one front high.
- Full-width drip rail over rear ramp door.
- 2 full or partial (depending on model) deck length Quickslide™ tiedown channels welded to the framing provide tiedown flexibility.
- # of Vehicles: 2
- Usable Deck Width (in.): 98
- Usable Deck Length (in.): 127
- Overall Width (in.): 101.5
- Overall Length (in.): 186
- Overall Height (in.): 92
- Door Opening (in.) Width x Height: 93 x 63
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (lb.): 2025
- GVWR w/o Brakes (lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (lb.): 2030
- GVWR with Brakes (lb.): 3000
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 970
- Number of Axles: 1
- Standard Tires: 20.5x10E
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST145/R12E painted silver or aluminum
- Hitch Height: 19
- Quickslide Channels: 2 partial deck length
- Flush Mounted D-Ring Tie Downs: 2
Brake options are surge disc brakes and electric drum brakes. Hitch Height of ball will increase 4” if equipped with Surge Disc brakes.
Measure your particular vehicles for needed model size. Recommended tongue weight for all enclosed trailers is 7-10% of GVWR. Please note: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to adhere to the brake laws regarding trailers. For full information on the laws in your state, contact the appropriate State Motor Vehicle Department. Brake options will change the overall length of trailer. Contact your local dealer for order lead times. All trailers ordered without brakes will have a GVWR of 2995#. Specifications, parts, and accessories can change