|Engine Type||Rotax® 1500 HO ACE™|
|Cooling||Closed-Loop Cooling System|
|Dry Weight||805 lb. (365 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||15.9 US gal. (60 L)|
|Length||135.9 in. (345.1 cm)|
|Width||49.4 in. (125.5 cm)|
|Storage Capacity||27 US gal. (102.5 L)|
|Color||Beach Blue Metallic / Lava Grey|
|Warranty||BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year|
The 1st watercraft to hang out on water with the largest swim platform in the industry and a removable seat allowing to lounge or enjoy a picnic. Plus, the possibility to add a bluetooth audio system and extra cargo, like a cooler. The new standard for watercraft luxury.
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 L
- Length: 135.9 in. / 345.1 cm
- Width: 49.4 in. / 125.5 cm
- Weight (dry): 805 lb / 365 kg
- Storage capacity: 27 US gal. / 102.5 L
- Type: ST³
- Longer and larger platform
- Rough water and offshore inspired deep-V hull
- Stable and predictable
- Type: Rotax® 1500 HO ACE™
- Intake system: Supercharger
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax® with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: The Rotax® 1503 N.A. is the most powerfull naturally aspirated Rotax® engine and provides instant acceleration for instant fun. For even more power, the Rotax® 1500 HO ACE™ offers the perfect combination of high performance and fuel efficiency.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO® modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibrationabsorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl®: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- ST³ Hull™: The new benchmark for rough water handling, the fully redesigned ST³ hull™ is wider, for industryleading stability at both rest and high speeds and expertly tuned to improve offshore performance.
- Touring Mode / Sport Mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides full acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO® Mode: This iTC™ function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Ergolock™ Seat with Stepped Design: Seat with narrow profile and knee support that lets riders sit in a more natural position and leverage their leg muscles to hold on to the machine for more control and less upper body fatigue. Also featuring a stepped design for more comfort and better visibility to passengers.
- High-Performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System): The VTS™ adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS™ provides handlebar-activated quick settings.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-andsocket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- New Reboarding Ladder: Now deeper and wider, it makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker
- Direct Access Front Storage: Gear is now within arm’s reach. The industry’s first direct-access front storage opens by simply raising the handlebar assembly. No standing required.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS™, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO® mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Watertight Phone Box Compartment: Waterproof and shockproof phone compartment
- LinQ™ Attachment System: Exclusive quick-attach system on the swim platform allows for easy installation of storage accessories.
- Handlegrips with Palm Rest
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Split Seat (2 parts)
- Integrated Cleats
- Luxury Front Grill
- Large Swim Platform
- Ski Tow Eye
- Tilt Steering
- Footwell Carpets
- Swim Platform Carpet with Sea-Doo® Logo
- Reboarding Handle on Rear Platform
- Seat Strap
- Quick Latch Fuel Filler Design
- Dual Drain Plugs
- Flush Kit
- Emergency Floating Lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 3rd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR® allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless Steel Impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- BRP Audio Premium
- Soft Knee Pad
- Storage Bin Organizer
- USB Charger
- LinQ™ Cooler
- LinQ™ Fuel Caddy
- LinQ™ Rectractable Ski Pylon
- Wakeboard Rack
- Depth Finder
- Ski Module
- Dry Bag
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Trailer Move
- Watercraft Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.