2007 Sea-Doo RXT 215
2007 RXT 215
Stock, Large Front Storage Bin, Clean Unit.
Stock Information/Spec's Below
Adrenaline junkies unite.
You've got friends who share your addiction. Or maybe your family is just a little tweaked for speed. Good thing you can fit 3 people on the most powerful 3-seater in the industry and 2-time winner of the World Offshore Endurance Championships. The 215 hp RXT model. Acceleration beyond compare. Incredibly aggressive and stable handling. And when you've gone so hard your arms are jelly, it's nice to know the RXT can offer a leisurely cruise back to shore.
- Mirrors: Adjustable mirrors. Increase field of view.
- Digital infocenter: 18 function digital infocenter. Sleek, easy to read gauges for info at a glance.
- New, wider handlebars: For a more natural, race-inspired riding position. Plus more comfort and maneuvrability.
- Learning key: Sea-Doo Learning Key for learning to ride with greater confidence and control.
- Engine: 215 hp Rotax 4-TEC Intercooled Supercharged 1494cc Engine.
- Seating for 3: Seating for 3. The Industry's first 215 HP 3-passenger craft.
- CLCS: Closed-loop cooling system improves durability and keeps the engine and its coolant at the ideal operating
- Reboarding ladder: For easier boarding.
- OPAS: Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
- Length: 130.3 in. (331.0cm)
- Width: 48.0 in. (122.0cm)
- Height: 47.2 in. (120.0cm)
- Weight (dry): 815 lbs. (370Kg)
- Rider capacity: 1, 2 or 3
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gallons (60L)
- Storage capacity: 33.0 US gallons (125L)
- Type: 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with intercooler, 52mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100mm x 63.4mm
- Displacement: 1494cc
- Compression ratio: 8.4:1
- Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: Direct drive, forward/ neutral /reverse
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital inductive
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 volt
- Type: Modified-V, composite
- Colors: Metallic Yellow/Black or Viper Red/White/Black
- Speedometer (Information Center): STD
- Tachometer (Information Center): STD
- Information Center (18 functions): STD
- D.E.S.S.™: STD
- O.P.A.S.™ system: STD
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™ (LK1 or LK2): STD
- Mirrors: STD
- Double density comfort hand grips: STD
- Cut and sew seat: STD
- New wide handlebars: STD
- Reboarding deck pad: STD
- Reboarding ladder: STD
- Flip-down reboarding step: STD
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Forward/neutral /reverse: Improves maneuverability especially around docks and trailer ramps.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously remove water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Modified-V design: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of conditions, and greater maneuverability.
- FRP construction: Strong, light and easy to maintain.
- Sponsons: For improved handling.
- D-Sea-BeI™ System: Sound reduction system for a quieter ride.
- Bumpers: Help protect watercraft from damage while tied to a dock or another craft.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Temporary docking loops: Provide access for quick tie-up.
- Carpeted footwells and deck pads: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Reboarding platform: For easy and comfortable mounting of the craft in deep water.
- New, wide handlebars: More ergonomic for ease of use and comfort.
- Double density comfort hand grips: Provide extreme hand comfort and great looks.
- Floating safety lanyard: Stops engine in manual and emergency situations.
- Seat strap: Aids in reboarding from water and as a passenger handhold.
- Grab handle: For easy reboarding and as a passenger handhold.
- Built-in reboarding step: Grooved fold-down for easy reboarding.
- Extra-large storage compartment(s): Abundant room for supplies on extended cruises.
- 3-up seat: Comfortable room for three – permits spotter for watersports.
- Glove compartment: Great place to store smaller items.
- Ski-eye: Improved for easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Extended range fuel tank (15.9 US gal): Provides maximum cruising and exploring range.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 18 key operating functions: Fuel Level, Low Fuel Level, Low Oil Pressure, Low Voltage, Hi Voltage, Tachometer, Overheat, Hour Meter, Maintenance Info, Speedometer, Compass, Error Codes, Check Engine, Lake Temperature, Sensor Check, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key.
- Dual drain plugs: Screw type design with built-in retainer for easy removal and installation.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft- deterrent system.
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment: Easily accessible and fits a common garden hose.
- Adjustable mirrors: Increase field of view.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Operator's guide, Instructional video and booklet: Informs you of boating regulations, care, maintenance and operating safety features.
- Off-Power Assisted Steering (O.P.A.S.™): Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Supercharged 1494cc four-stroke, intercooled, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder: 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™: LK1 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 35 mph. LK2 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 50 mph. Options are programmable by dealer.
- Chokeless starting: Simple, user-friendly starting.
- Water cooled exhaust pipe: Regulates exhaust temperature.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Ensures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tips Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Engine Type
- 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Bore and Stroke
- 100 x 63.4 mm
- Closed-loop cooling system
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Supercharged with intercooler, 52mm throttle body
- Digital inductive
- Dry Weight
- 815 lbs. (370 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 l)
- 47.2 in. (120.0 cm)
- 130.3 in. (331.0 cm)
- 48.0 in. (122.0 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- 1, 2 or 3
- Storage Capacity
- 33.0 US gal. (125 l)
- Stainless steel
- Direct drive, forward/neutral/reverse
- Hull Type
- Modified-V, composite
- Metallic Yellow/Black, Viper Red/White/Black
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.