2009 Sea-Doo GTX LIMITED IS 255
ONLY 88 HOURS!!
*TRAILER NOT INCLUDED*
GTX LUXURY PACKAGE, IS INTELLIGENT SUSPENSION, 255HP ROTAX SUPER CHARGED ENGINE (SUPER CHARGER COMPLETED), COVER, NEW IBR SYSTEM, GLOVE BOX ORGANIZER, REMOVABLE STORAGE BUCKET, SPEED-TIE SYSTEM AND MORE!
Not just the best in 2009. The best ever.
The GTX Limited iS 255, equipped with iControl, the world most advanced watercraft system, interactive gauges, a high performance Variable Trim System, 3-up riding and touring seat, will turn countless heads. Of course, with an authoritative 255 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine under the dashing exterior, this PWC will be nothing but a blur anyway.
- Length: 139" / 353 cm
- Width: 48" / 122 cm
- Height: 44" / 112 cm
- Weight (dry): 948 lbs / 430 kg
- Rider capacity: 3
- Fuel capacity: 18.6 US gal / 70 L
- Storage capacity:16.4 US gal / 62 L
- Type: 255 hp supercharged intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with intercooler
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: 8.4:1
- Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded recommended
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum axial flow, single stage, large hub
- Transmission: Electronic: iBR, direct drive
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital inductive
- Starter: Electric
- Battery:12 V
- Type: Deep-V, S3 Hull composite
- Color: Topaz Mist Metallic
- iControl: The “Brain'' that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- iS (Intelligent Suspension): Allows the hull to move independently of the upperdeck, isolating rider and passenger from the impact of rough water. Adjustable manual or automatic mode.
- S3 Hull: Lightweight material, ribbed and stepped. Creates a low-pressure zone to reduce drag for nimble handling and rail-tight cornering.
- Deep-V design: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of conditions, and greater maneuverability.
- Hinged seat: Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing seating for three.
- High performance electric: Provides pre-set positions for quick settings
- Variable Trim System (VTS™): when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Carpeted footwells and deck pads: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Reboarding platform: Easy access to battery, fuses and storage. with rear storage
- Fold-down reboarding step: Grooved fold-down for easy reboarding.
- Removable, watertight storage bin: Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Tilt steering: Alters the steering and information center angle for maximum ease and comfort.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 28 key operating functions: Suspension Setting: Auto mode, Suspension Setting: Manual mode, Suspension base mode ON_OFF, F-N-R indicator, No-Wake mode, Cruise Control, Depth Finder, Fuel Level, Low Fuel Level, Low Oil Level, Low Voltage, Tachometer, Overheat, Hour Meter, Maintenance Info, GPS Speedometer, Compass, VTS, VTS Preset, Lake Temperature, Check Engine, Low Oil Pressure, Sensor Check, Hi Voltage, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key / R-Key, P codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Splash deflector
- Adjustable mirrors
- New comfort hand grips
- Wide handlebars
- Floating safety lanyard
- Seat strap
- Grab handles for passenger
- Ski tow eye
- Extended range fuel tank (18.6 US gal)
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Dual drain plugs
- Operator's guide, instructional video and booklet
- Supercharged intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder: 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled or 155 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- iTC (Intelligent Throttle Control): Operates electronically, with no cable. This means the throttle works progressively. Cruise control mode and slow speed mode.
- Sea-Doo® New Learning Key: The new programmable L-Key allows you to set and reset the limit engine RPM as you want it.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Sound reduction system for a quieter ride.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Ensures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust over- heating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse): The world's first on-water braking system for a PWC. Gives riders the ability to bring their PWC to a controlled stop, on their terms. Reverse, start in neutral.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top impeller speed and less cavitation.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Depth finder: Informs rider of water depth.
- Speed tie: Automatic retractable mooring lines eliminate the hassles of traditional docking lines.
- Removable dry bag: Keeps contents dry and converts to backpack when removed.
- Recessed cargo cleats: Convenient attachment point.
- Sandbag anchor: Easy way to hold your boat in one position.
- Safety kit: Contains all the essential safety equipment.
- New glove box organizer: Ideal to keep gear or cell phone dry; now removable and watertight.
- Cover: Protect your PWC.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- 225 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine
- 1494 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 100 x 63.4 mm
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multi-Port Fuel Injection
- Digital Inductive
- Dry Weight
- 948 lbs. (430 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.6 gal (70 l)
- 44 in. (112 cm)
- 139 in. (353 cm)
- 48 in. (122 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 16. gal (62 l)
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Axial Flow, Single Stage
- Electronic iBR Direct Drive
- Adjustable Mirrors
- Hull Type
- Deep-V, Composit
- Topaz Mist Metallic
- BRP 1 Year Limited Warranty